60 Minute Weekly - Available Fall 2008
American Chopper* - The only thing wilder than their motorcycles is their relationships...
For the first time in history, Discovery is bringing the #1 hit American Chopper to syndication. This non-fiction series captures the excitement, setbacks, and triumphs of building super, one-of-a-kind motorcycles for the rich and famous. Each episode contrasts the very different attitudes of Paul Sr., Paul Jr. (aka Paulie) and Mikey as they combat deadlines and each other to create and deliver the most extreme line of motorsycles the world has ever seen. Their volatile mood swings often trigger fiery and hilarious battles as they build a mind-bending battalion of choppers designed to kick some serious asphalt in the nation's hottest trade shows and races.
- The #1 Non-Fiction Cable Series With Men on Discovery
- One of the highest rated Cable Series With Men in Primetime On Thursdays
- A Hit With 18-49 Year-Old Men
- A Proven Winner With Blue Chip Advertisers
- Consistantly Beats CW, NBC, And Fox On Key 18-49 and 25-54 Male Demos
- Self Contained Episodes
View/download The American Chopper one sheet.
*Distributed by Debmar-Mercury